Which cars/models have the lowest insurance rates?

“A few months before I obtained a citation in BaltimoreI’m A16 yearold girl in Ct using just a’s and a GPA over 3.5 and b’s. I also required the individuals ed program and I will drive a 2008 jeep grand Cherokee.
“I need to buy a white mustang and am 16″Once I payoff my vehicle”I am an 18-year old-looking to buy acarIm not even sure how to decide what can I seek out in lifeinsurance? pros cons? Any tips in life insurance firms? Im looking at right that is nationwide now just cos i noticed it on tv.
i sent applications for insurance with them and so they sent me back a notification indicating i didnt qualify since i wasnt qualified constantly for prev three years….ive been operating since i was 16 and now im 22 I’d passes before but lately i purchased a dmv report and these are eliminated….but my permit was suspened once I was 19-20 does one beleive this could have been why i was refused?????
i was stopped on he 1-9-2008 the same day i received the insurance went to court thought it was done i recevied a paper from the bmv in ohio asked for my insurance sent it to them 2 weeks later was sent another letter insurance same day proof for my insurance company faxed that to them they faxed it back should i had insurance 1-9-2008-6-9-2008(changed insurance companies)my insurance company signed it i sent it to the bmv that apparently was not good now they on the paper which never asked for the time exactly and make and type of Automobile should not they only except exactly what the insurance I used to be stopped on he 1-9-2008 the same day i received the insurance went to court thought it was done i recevied a paper from the bmv in ohio asked for my insurance sent it to them 2 weeks later was sent another letter insurance same day proof for my insurance company faxed that to them they faxed it back should i had insurance 1-9-2008-6-9-2008(changed insurance companies)my insurance company signed it i sent it to the bmv that apparently was not good now they on the paper which never asked for the time exactly and make and model of Car shouldn’t they only except what the insurance carrier sighned and gave them
Just how much Percentage of Premium Handles in Motor Insurance Policy?
Can somebody please help me find the best insurance for me personally?

Insurance to get scooter or a motor bike?
Where could I get medical health insurance at low cost in Co?
Life-insurance / destruction offer?
“I’m 16 yearsDo I would like insurance?

What is a non-standard home/injury insurance company?
“After investing in a vehicleCar accident and insurance/howmuch in repairs?
“Like: I am a driver that is licensed first off. Our grandma cannot drive very well. Occasionally I get her areas if I have occasion utilizing her vehicle that has insurance about it